Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July







I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! We had a nice time. We spent the afternoon at Denise's house, tons of kids, tons, of food, and lots of fun! We did fireworks at her house, then went up to the BLM parking lot to watch the fireworks show at the fairgrounds. We had great seats and the kids loved it!

I forgot my tri-pod, and my photos aren't very good. Sitting still enough to get a great shot is not that easy. But a few of the photos were interesting looking, so I will post those!
So we get home close to 11 pm and my refrigerator is not on. Its plugged in, nothin! So we try a different outlet and nothin! I tried my blender on the same outlet and nothin! I was so glad it was an easy fix. Dave flipped the fuse box and we were good to go. I am not sure how long it off, everything was still cold.





No comments: