Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Attention Family & Friends, let the fundraisers begin!!!

This is my favorite time of year. The kids are back to school. My house stays nice and clean. Autumn is just around the corner. AND, the VERY BEST PART, every school, sport and scout group is selling something!

Sale #1

If any of my family and friends would like to order Dutch Gardens flower bulbs, then give me a call or send me an email! You can see the choices online and I need the money by Sept 10. Morgan's class gets half of all sales, this will help pay for their field trips this year. The bulbs will be delivered in early October.

These bulbs are 100% guaranteed. They will arrive just in time for their correct planting times. The bulbs are between $10 & $20. I checked the growing zones for Susanville, and all the bulbs will are marked as in our zone. Check them out here: http://www.flowerpowerfundraising.com/products.asp

Sale #2

The Girl Scout Fall Fundraiser will be going on soon, probably near the end of September or early October. Last year we sold candy, nuts, and magazines. More info TBA. I know you all need candy, magazines, and nuts, so don't be shy! They make great Christmas gifts!! LOL I hate fundraisers, but the money for the kids is always nice.

Sale #3 I need a vacation, please feel free to donate. I will accept any amount, lol. I can wish right!!??

2 comments:

Danielle said...

fundraisers yeah!!! why does every group do it at the same time of year - dont they know that we have to buy new school clothes and school pics this month too??? sept is always a poor month for me LOL - luckily so far my kids have not brought hom fund raiser papers- just sign up for the PTO papers hahaha but i am sure they will be coming soon - oh and papers on what school supplies are needed for each classroom yikes does it ever end???

if you want to do a candle fundraiser for girl scouts i am available LOL

Troop 1309 said...

LOL Dani! I hear ya about September, its an expensive month! Maybe a spring candle fundraiser would great for my troop, about a month before Mothers Day, and AFTER cookies, lol.