Monday, August 6, 2007

August is here..........

Susan River
Susan River



Morning Sky


The Elks Lodge at the top of town on Main Street.


Can you believe that September is just around the corner? Where did the summer go? So far August has been mild, thank goodness. This week its supposed to be in the cool 80s, well, cooler then usual. This morning I decided to go take some photos at sunrise. I have to admit its been awhile since I have actually been outside for a sunrise, I am usually laying in bed 'hoping' the kids will sleep a little longer, lol. They are my early risers!

**Take a jacket to see the sunrise around Susanville!!!**

I was FREEZING this morning. It was 48 degrees and WINDY! It was too windy for photos, I was having issues even with my tri-pod set up. It didn't help that I was freezing too! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

love the pics you should totally try and sell them they would be great for a susanville calender

and yes i had to put the heater on in the car on the way to work this morning LOL