Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My kids are easily entertained..........







This weekend we stopped at the park in Clear Creek, Lassen County. The duck pond had quite a few ducks. These two ducks followed us around looking for food. Every time the ducks went underwater to eat, my kids yelled 'Duck Butt!' When both ducks went under at the same time, the kids yelled 'Double Duck Butts!'. It was cute. I know the older they get, the less interested they will become, so I am enjoying these years.






1 comment:

Danielle said...

hey i was thinking about you too LOL i had checked your blog and it has been a while what have ya been up to???

we are off to sac today for a qme appt - with a intestinal doc - what that has to do with the injury i have no clue - and why we are going to a qme before surg baffles me who knows - talk to ya soon -